Hey guys! Here’s another video of what I eat in a day. I have all the recipes down below so do check them out if you are interested on how to make them!
Breakfast – Porridge with Banana, Berries and Cinnamon
1/4 cup of quick oats
1 1/4 cup of water
Splash of almond milk (I only add almond milk after the oats are cooked)
Banana and Berries
Just add some water and oats to a pot and cook the coats for 3 – 5 minutes. If you have a microwave then it will only take 1 1/2 minutes to 2 minutes. Add honey and almond milk, and stir them in. Then add some fruits and cinnamon powder!
Morning Snack – Green Juice
This is probably something that most people dislike most but honestly it tastes pretty good! If you don’t like the green vegetable taste, you can add more pineapples/coconut water or other fruits you prefer!
2 Kale Leaves
1/2 a Avocado
1 Celery Stalk
1/4 of a Pineapple
Coconut Water/Almond Milk (Add as you like. I have about 100ml in there)
Chuck them into a blender and blend for a minute!
Lunch – Toast with Avocado and Cream Cheese
I prefer to have some quick and easy for lunch if I’m eating at home. So here’s something that I really enjoy eating because I really love cream cheese and also bread. I have quite a healthy loaf of bread here. There’s lots of grains in it. Makes me less a bit less guilty eating them.
A few slices of Avocado
Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Lemon (I usually add a squeeze of lemon)
Black Pepper (and Salt too if you like)
Afternoon Snack – Chia Seed Pudding with Kiwi
I’ve shared this recipe on my previous healthy breakfast and there is more detail on the properties on these ingredients on that blog post!
1/4 cup of Chia Seeds,
1 cup of Almond Milk
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Paste
I make this chia seed pudding overnight. Just add all the ingredients above, mix well. I like to mix cinnamon, honey and vanilla paste with a bit of warm water so that it dissolves properly. Then add in the almond milk. You can add a bit more if you prefer your pudding to be less solid. On the next day, just add your preferred fruits!
Dinner – Cauliflower Fried Rice
My boyfriend just told me that he didn’t know that it was cauliflower. He thought that it was a mixture of rice and cauliflower. So I really recommend you guys to try it out! If you like some meat in it, add some bacon, pork, chicken, whatever you fancy! It is really quite good.
1/2 to 1 Capsicum (Bell Pepper)
1/2 Onion (I made it again tonight and added some onion)
3 Cloves of Garlic
Other Vegetables (Cabbage, Carrots etc, – I bought mine prepacked)
1) Cut up the cauliflowers into florets and pulse it a few times in the food processor. Cut up the other vegetables and cook edamame. Leave them aside.
2) Add some olive oil to the pan and fry up the eggs first. Once that’s done, put that aside and cut it up.
3) Now add more olive oil. Throw in onions, and then garlic. Let that cook for a minute and then chuck in the capsicum. Let that cook for 3-5 minutes and cover the pan to cook it faster.
4) Add the rest of the vegetables and fry it for a minute or two, and then add the cauliflower rice.
5) Cook it for about 5 minutes.
6) Add a tablespoon of Tamari soy sauce ( you can add more if you want it more salty)
7) Add some white pepper.
8) I also added some dried corainder.
9) Stir it and it’s ready!
I hope you guys enjoyed the video and find this post useful for healthy food ideas! <3
What I Eat In A Day #2