Hey guys! Hope you guys like this food vlog! Let me know if this is something you like to see so I know whether I should make more healthy food recipes type of videos. Thumbs up if you like it! <3
-Chicken Soup Recipe-
1 whole chicken – cut it up
Ginger – 100g or your preference
Goji Berries – 50g or your preference
Rice Wine – my mom used her home made red wine here
1. Heat up sesame oil. Once its hot, throw in the gingers. Fry it for a minute or two.
2. Then throw in the chicken and fry it for 5 minutes until meat turns white/brown.
3. Add 2 cups or less hot water and also a cup of wine.
4. Cook it for around 40 minutes and done!
-Quinoa with vegetables and tofu-
I just make this up yesterday and it tastes quite alright! Really healthy recipe.
1 cup of Quinoa
You can also add sweet potatos or pumpkin, any vege you fancy
1. Cook 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of boiling water. Add some vegetable stock and salt if you like to have some taste in your quinoa.
2. Pan fry tofu with some oil until it turns light brown and set it aside.
3. Chop up the vegetables. Add some salt, pepper and olive oil. Spread them evenly on a baking tray and roast them for 25 minutes minutes at 200 degree celsius. Cover them with aluminium foil for the first 20 minutes and then remove the foil and let it roast for another 5-10 minutes.
-Half Boiled Eggs-
Those eggs in this video were really small. So for standard sized eggs. You will need total of 15 minutes if the eggs are straight out from the fridge. If your eggs are quite large then it will need around 20 minutes.
1. Boil some hot water.
2. Prepare a bowl with lid and place the eggs in the bowl and pour the hot water in. Leave it for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the water and add more hot water for another 5 minutes.
4. And it’s done!
What I Eat in A day #1 <3