A delicious bowl of creamy veggie curry soup made with pantry friendly ingredients in under 15 minutes! It's vegan, dairy free and can be made nut free as well.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Drain tofu and cut into small cubes.
- Add tofu cubes, vegetable stock, corn kernels, peas and curry powder to a pot. Let simmer over medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix almond milk and corn starch in a bowl until combined.
- Add almond milk mixture, nutritional yeast, black pepper and white pepper to the pot. Let simmer for 5 minutes until the soup is thickened slightly. Taste and add more seasoning if necessary. Remove from heat and serve. Enjoy!
- This curry tofu veggie soup makes a great meal on its own or served in a smaller portion as an appetizer or side dish.
- You may substitute almond milk with any other unflavored plant milk of choice.