This raspberry chocolate chia pudding tastes like dessert but is healthy enough to eat for breakfast! It can be prepared ahead of time so you can have a nutritious breakfast ready to go on a busy morning. It's also a great snack in-between meals too!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Using a stick blender or a potato masher, puree raspberries.
- Transfer raspberry puree, white chia seeds and milk to a jar or a container with a lid. Give everything a good stir, then cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Combine all ingredients for the chocolate layer in a jar or a container with a lid. Give everything a good stir, then cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, assemble by layering half the chocolate chia pudding and half the raspberry chia pudding in each serving glass. Top with a few fresh raspberries and enjoy!
- I used almond milk but you can use whatever plant based milk you like!
- Feel free to substitute maple syrup with any sweetener of choice.
- The chia puddings can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days (for raspberry chia pudding) or 5 days (for chocolate chia pudding).