Delicious dates stuffed with healthy cookie dough. These vegan sweet treats are high in protein, low in added sugar and the perfect snack to curb any sugar cravings! They are so easy to make and can be ready in minutes.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
Protein Cookie Dough
- Add all protein cookie dough ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Stuff each of your dates with a generous amount of cookie dough.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate over dates (optional - they still taste great without) and enjoy!
- You can use maple syrup or honey if you prefer.
- Use your favourite nut butter and protein powder. I used sachi inchi powder here which has a slight nutty taste to it.
- Make sure you rinse chickpeas well. I boiled and rinsed mine to make sure I don't get as much bloating from it.
- If you find that the cookie dough is a little dry, simply add a few drops of plant based milk and continue blending.