Low calorie healthy popsicles that are delicious and can be enjoyed without breaking the bank! You only need 2 ingredients for the base, and they are so quick and easy to make! Perfect for hot summer days.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time -
- Mix yogurt with your choice of sweetener in a bowl then split the mixture across 2-3 bowls depending on how many superfood powders you use.
- Mix the yogurt well then place the yogurt into your popsicle molds. Mine can only fit around 130g (4.6 oz) per mold. You can make more depending on how much you want to make in advanced.
- Add berries or your favourite fruits but its optional!
- Freeze overnight, or for at least 5 hours.
- Let it thaw for a little before biting into it as these popsicles are low in fat, so are going to be more icy than creamy. It is still really delicious!
- I've used both low fat yogurt and full cream yogurt for this recipe before. Full cream yogurt will have a creamier texture but be higher in calories. Choose whichever you like best!
- You can also add double cream/heavy cream to the mix if you want your froyo popsicles to be even creamier, but it will also be higher in calories.
- Pitaya is also known as dragon fruit, so if you are unable to find pitaya powder, try searching for dragon fruit powder instead!