Crunchy, chunky granola clusters made with 9 all natural ingredients. Easy to make, much healthier than store-bought versions and I promise they’re super yummy! Enjoy them with yogurt, smoothie bowls or as a crunchy topping on desserts.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cooking Time 20 mins
10 - 15
- Preheat oven to 170°C / 340°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together rolled oats, raw almonds and raisins.
- In another mixing bowl, mix together honey, tahini, monkfruit extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt until combined. Pour wet mixture over the dry oat mixture and mix until just combined. Continue mixing with your hands and form clusters of your desired sizes.
- Transfer to lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Enjoy them with yogurt, smoothie bowls or as a crunchy topping on desserts!
- Granola can be stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry and dark place for 1 month.
- You may substitute honey with any other viscous sweeteners such as maple syrup, agave syrup or sugar-free syrups.
- You may substitute monkfruit extract with an equivalent amount of any other sweetener of choice. Feel free to use more or less according to your taste preference.
- I used almonds and raisins but feel free to substitute or add any other nuts, seeds or dried fruits as mix-in’s!