Apple rings topped with yogurt, fruit, peanut butter and whatever your heart desires. It's a tasty, versatile, vegan healthy snack that requires absolutely no cooking time! Depending on your toppings, it can also be a sweet treat with no added sugar!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cooking Time -
- Using a sharp knife, cut the top and bottom off each apple. Use them for other recipes or simply eat them!
- Slice the remaining apples into 3/4 in thick slices. Each apple should give you 3-4 slices.
- Make a hole in the center of each slice with an apple corer.
- Spread peanut butter or coconut yogurt on each apple ring, then dress them with your favorite toppings!
- Get creative with the toppings! You can top these apple donuts with whatever you like. Other ideas include: almond butter, sugar free chocolate chips, toasted coconut chips, desiccated coconut, raspberries, diced kiwifruit, freeze dried strawberries, crumbled granola, or any of your favorite nuts and seeds, chopped up.
- If you don't have an apple corer, you can cut the hole with a knife, a pastry tip, or even an aluminum bottle cap.