A healthier, low-carb take on classic pizza, this cauliflower pizza is simple, easy and fast to make. But most importantly, it's delicious.
Prep Time 2 mins
Cooking Time 15 mins
- Pre-heat the oven per instructions on the package of pizza base.
- Spread a thin layer of the tomato sauce onto the pizza base, just enough to cover the base.
- Grate the mozzarella onto the base and add a few pieces of buffalo mozzarella on top.
- Top the entire pizza with the peppers, pumpkin, arugula/rocket and basil, use as much as you like.
- Pop in the oven as instructed on the package of the pizza base.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- You do not want to use a thick sauce like tomato paste as it can burn when it's in the oven. I opted for tomato sauce and it worked well!
- For vegan-friendly option: substitute with dairy-free cheese alternatives and vegan cauliflower pizza base.