The best creamy, clump-free vegan matcha latte that you can make at home! Don't be intimidated - this recipe is super easy and requires just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes. Never pay for overpriced matcha latte at cafes again!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cooking Time -
- Sift matcha powder into a small bowl.
- Add maple syrup and hot water to the bowl. Using a bamboo whisk, whisk vigorously until matcha is completely dissolved and mixture is frothy.
- In your serving cup, add ice cubes, oat milk and matcha mixture. Stir until combined. Enjoy!
- Use ceremonial grade matcha for the best taste!
- Maple syrup is optional. You may omit if you prefer your matcha latte unsweetened. Alternatively you may also substitute with your favorite sweetener of choice. A liquid sweetener is recommended.
- You may use other plant milks instead of oat milk if you prefer. However I do not recommend almond milk for this recipe.