This is a sponsored post and giveaway for Nuffnang featuring Clearasil PerfectaWash. I previously held 2 giveaways for a set of Clearasil PerfectaWash automated face wash dispenser with a refill cleanser, and I have a final set up for grabs in this post! Keep reading!
Here’s a look I wore recently, wearing a MINKPINK stripe top and slasher shorts from MARKETHQ, all accessories by Tooabsorb and JC Galatin boots I got from last year’s Black Friday sale!
Anyways, summer just hit Melbourne and today was a scorching 40 degrees in the city. This is a crucial time to keep my skin clear from acne as I will be spending a lot of time at the beach, outdoor and I want my skin to look clear without make up! My skin tends to be a more oily at this time of the year and definitely a challenge to maintain it clear! Read more with the link below where I share my current skin routine for the summer! The following is my current skin routine for the warm weather in melbourne now!
1) Wash my skin with a good cleanser that cleans out the oil and dirt from my skin and still gentle enough. Clearasil PerfectaWash is a great cleanser for acne-prone skin type as well as gentle enough for your skin for daily use! After using it, my skin feels refreshed and at the same time I don’t feel like my skin is stripped off its natural moisture from the cleanser!
2) I used to over-wash my skin because of the hot weather. DO NOT wash your skin more than 2-3 times a day. In my case, it only produces more oil because my skin would feel too dry after numerous washes. You can try blotting your face with oil blotting paper. I prefer to lightly tap my skin with tissue to remove excess oil if my skin feels too oily!
3) Use sunscreen everyday! It is so important to use sunscreen especially during this time of the year where the UV rays are so strong. UV rays is one of the main cause of aging and using sunscreen can slow down the aging process! Sunspots and wrinkles can appear after prolonged sun ray exposure. Remember to wear shades as well to protect your eyes and your under eye area!
4) I’ve added retinol to part of my night routine as it helps with skin rejuvenation and who doesn’t like to have glowy skin!
5) Always moisturise! I use a lightweight hydration gel that is so good for my oily-combination skin type.
6) Use a clay mask once in a week or so. It helps removing the excess oil and dirt from the skin. Sometimes my skin would feel so dry from the clay mask, in that case I apply a hydration mask to bring it back to normal! Happy and clean :)
Hope you all find some of those tips beneficial. As for the giveaway,it is open only to Australian residents, and it ends on the 18th of December 2012. Full T&Cs can be found here. To enter this giveaway, please leave a comment below strictly in this format:-
1 - Your Name, email address, and Australian state
2 - Have you tried the new PerfectaWash yet? what are your thoughts on it?